Tuesday, May 19, 2009
Nap
On Saturday morning Logan and I make a playland on the floor. We play and listen/watch our music dvds or watch a little Disney channel. It ends up looking like a tornado came through and dropped toys everywhere. We have a baby in the house. Logan goes from one toy to the next and just doesn't stop moving. Justin and the dogs join not much later and we enjoy spending time together. It is such a joy to watch him play and figure out what everything is. Well a few weekends ago after Logan had his breakfast he had played so much he was exhausted already. He kept fighting going to sleep while I had my breakfast. After I finished I went to lay on the floor and play somemore. Logan crawled right over to me, put his head in my lap and passed out. It was so sweet. I had to take come pictures from my view.

Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)





No comments:
Post a Comment